The Board Review in Critical Care Medicine will fully prepare you for the ABIM Subspecialty Board Examination in Critical Care.
It will help you to integrate ABIM guidelines for care with presentations covering all the major subspecialty areas of critical care medicine.
- Invasive and non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation: Basic Principles and Goals – Paul F. Nuccio, MS, RRT, FAARC
Cardiac Issues in the ICU
- Indications and management of implantable electronic cardiac devices in ICU patients – Melanie Maytin, MD
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care – Benjamin M. Scirica, MD, MPH, FACC
- Pulmonary Embolism in the ICU – Samuel Goldhaber, MD
GI Issues in the ICU
Neuro Issues in the ICU
Hematologic Issues in the ICU
Renal Issues in the ICU
Infectious Disease Issues in the ICU
Endocrine Issues in the ICU
General Care Issues in the ICU
- Fundamentals of Clinical Nutrition: Essentials for the Critical Care Specialist – Malcolm K. Robinson, MD