- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in am-medicine.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed. Send the written infringement notice to the following email. Please sent us direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material so we can remove content from our website.
Please note that: All medical stuff here are supplied by members for free. Our site does not host any files! It’s just a catalog of links we found on Internet.
Please send your DMCA notification following email here: CONTACT HERE
we will take the response in 2-3 business days.