First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship – 3rd edition
First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a high-yield review of the clerkship’s core competencies presented in the trusted First Aid format. You will find hundreds of recently-tested topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK along with mnemonics, typical scenario boxes, insider tips, margin notes to enhance exam and wards performance, a “classifieds” section with scholarship and award opportunities, and NEW mini-cases.
- High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study.
- NEW: integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the exam
- Exam tips and wards tips help you shine on the shelf exam and impress attendings
- Written by students who aced the clerkship and based on the clerkship’s core competencies
- Edited and reviewed by internal medicine faculty
- High-yield review of the clerkship’s core competencies in the relied-upon First Aid series format