Guide to Diagnostic Tests, Seventh Edition is a concise guide to the selection and interpretation of more than 450 of the laboratory and microbiology tests most relevant to the general practice of medicine. This on-the-spot clinical companion also includes coverage of diagnostic imaging, electrocardiology, echocardiography, and the use of tests in differential diagnosis.
• Covers areas of internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, neurology, and obstetrics and gynecology
• New and updated coverage of emerging and re-emerging pathogens and infectious agents,including the Zika and Ebola viruses
• Updated material on molecular and genetic tests, including pharmacogenetics tests
• An entire section of diagnostic algorithms
• Full literature citations with PubMed identification (PMID) numbers included for each reference
• Details costs and risks of various procedures and tests
Get link below: