1. Pretext: Detailed yet concise pointwise overview of the topic with many flow charts, tables and mnemonics for better understanding and retaining.
2. New Pattern Questions: To give students an idea of the new questions which could be formed, over 500 new pattern questions have been added, along side the theory. This will help you to reinforce important points from the topic. These questions are the potential questions for upcoming exams.
3. Instruments and Diagrams: All important instruments related to surgery, diagrams, X-rays, CT scans have been given along with the topic. This is to ensure that students do not miss on any important information and can correlate with them.
4. MCQs: All MCQs of AIIMS up to November 2016, and state-based MCQs up to November 2016 have been included.
5. Authentic Explanations: Explanations from standard and recent edition textbooks have been provided for each answer. Different and controversial MCQs have been explained in details, discussing each option and excluding the incorrect one.